I successfully treat a wide variety of conditions with sessions carefully tailored to the needs and personality of each individual. The challenges you face are unique to you, and deserve a unique solution. I combine modern hypnotic methods, cognitive behavioural therapy and contemporary mind-body science to deliver bespoke treatments.
In addition to running a private Clinical and Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy practice from four convinient London locations, I also offer student and graduate supervision and lecture on topics including insomnia, anxiety, childbirth and psychosexual disorders.
My auxiliary studies in the field of reproductive health (namely HypnoFertility and HypnoBirthing©) reflect my interest in human biology as well as psychology.
- Clinical Hypnotherapy (London College of Clinical Hypnosis)
- Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy (College of Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy)
- Fertile Body Method practitioner (Advanced Level, U.K Registered)
- HypnoBirthing® (Registered U.K practitioner)
- Fully accredited member of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- Neurolinguistics (Practitioner training)
- Rewind Technique - Fast Phobia Cure (Uncommon Knowledge)
Get in touch on 07863201820 to find out more.