I am committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data collected from you, or provide by you, will be processed.
Please read it carefully to understand our (your chosen clinic)/my (Angela Mckrill) views and practices regarding your personal data and how we/I will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controllers are Angela Mckrill and/or the clinic to which you have submitted your details.
Information the clinic/I may collect from you
The clinic/I may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you provide about yourself by filling in forms or by corresponding with the clinic/myself by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register with the clinic/myself, make enquiries and subscribe to our/my services.
The primary information you give us/me may include the reason you are seeking treatment, your name, age, date of birth, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Uses made of the information
We/I use information held about you in the following ways:
1. Information you give to us/me.
We/I may use this information:
- to carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between yourself and us/me and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us/me
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we/I offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about
- to notify you about any changes to our/my services
2. Information we receive from other sources.
We do not receive information from other sources.
Disclosure of your information
In order to stream-line your experience; the clinic may share some of your primary personal information with another in-house practitioner in the event that you personally ask to book in with them as part of a multidisciplinary approach to your treatment (acupuncture, osteopathy etc.)
We/I will not disclose your personal information to third parties.
Where we/I store your personal data
The data (physical and electronic) that we/I collect from you will be stored in a secure system.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not guaranteed to be completely secure. Although we/I will do our/my best to protect your personal data, we/I cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted in this way; therefore any transmission is at your own risk.
Once we/I have received your information, we/I will use the appropriate procedures and security features in an attempt to prevent unauthorised access.
You exercise the right at any time to be removed from the database by contacting me directly via the 'contact' page.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about yourself at any time. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request is free of charge and serves to provide you with details of the information we/I hold about you.